Deepen your relationship with your body through fitness.
We have more capacity to meet daily difficulties when we devote a small amount of time everyday to listen to our body, ask how it wants to move, and meet its needs.
I offer private, in-home, or outdoor yoga and fitness classes for people with injuries, new and expecting moms, and young women entering their reproductive years.
Informed by a lifetime of yoga and over ten years working as a personal trainer, I use a gentle approach to fitness that focuses on deepening connection with the body, as well as sustainable and functional movement. Contact me to set up an appointment and create a personalized fitness plan for you.
- Develop routines that support long-term health
- Have accountability regarding diet and exercise
- Find creative movements that are kind to your injuries
- Develop core strength including pelvic floor stability
- Learn proper form for sustainable movement
- Increase your range of motion
- Learn exercises to help prepare for birth